Get faux freckles minus the sun.
Is it just us or is TikTok getting more addictive? We're definitely guilty of spending hours aimlessly scrolling through our feed and have tried our fair share of life and beauty hacks.
Self tanner for fake freckles you say?
It's no secret that we're a Luna-verse off sunless tanners as we understand the detrimental effects the sun can have on our skin.
With that in mind, we know that summer is just around the corner for our northern hemisphere bronzers and this trend is becoming widely popular with celebrities with Kylie Jenner, Ashleigh Graham, and Lindsay Lohan sharing their naturally freckled snaps online.
So here's how to nail freckles (minus the sun) with Luna Bronze!
- Clean eyebrow spoolie or clean stippling makeup brush
- Luna Bronze Tanning Mousse of your choice (Eclipse or Total Eclipse)
- Pump one squirt of your favourite Luna Bronze Tanning Mousse into its cap.
- Dip your eyebrow spoolie or stippling brush into the tan.
- Lightly dap or roll over the points of the face that would usually be sun-kissed by the end e.g. cheeks, nose, and forehead.
- Allow the tan to develop over 1-4 hours and then rinse with warm water and pat dry the face.
Notice the glowing difference of your faux freckles with a self tanner look.
Try is at home for yourself and share your results with us using the hashtags #lunabronze #sunlesstanning