Ah, spring break! It's that magical time of year where you can ditch your textbooks and head to the beach to soak up some rays (with multiple layers of sun protection, of course). But wait, have you thought about how you're going to get that perfect golden glow without risking the wrath of the sun gods? Fear not bronzers, our range of sunless tanners will have people envious of your spring glow in no time!
After the ‘It Girl’ Alix Earle Glow?
If you’re like us and are wanting to channel your inner Alix Earle this Spring Break, then let us introduce you to the best dupe to the viral Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi drops, which also has the added skincare benefits of a skin serum!
Meet our glowy skin gem, Good Night Face Bronzing Serum, that will have your skin absolutely glowing from the inside out. Packed with luxurious, native Australian botanicals, our face tanning drops work to hydrate, nourish and brighten the skin whilst developing a natural looking tan to the face overnight.
Here’s how to incorporate our Good Night tan drops while on Spring Break:
1. After a full day of sun, sand, surf, and SPF 50+, cleanse the skin and give it a gentle exfoliation to ensure you have a smooth base to work with.
2. When applying your face moisturizer, mix 3-5 drops of our Good Night serum in and blend together over the face, neck, and décolletage.
3. Continue on with your going out makeup look and dance the night away with a few margaritas, or, get some extra shut-eye and wake up with the most natural looking glow with absolutely no sun damage! And zero signs of a hangover 😏
Have a hot date, but need a glow to match?
Whether you’re on a date with a partner or BFFs, you will need a bronzey self tan to match while on your spring break vacation! It’s that time to dress up, have fun and make the Spring Break GLOW entrance of a lifetime just like Paris Hilton. So let us humbly introduce you to our darkest self tanner, Total Eclipse!
If you’re deep into your sun protection era, as we all should be, you will need an express tanning mousse, like Total Eclipse, as it will have you date ready in just one to three hours. Enriched with nourishing and hydrating oils, Total Eclipse will leave your skin soft and smooth, along with a glowing tan.
Here’s how to incorporate your express tanner when getting ready for date night:
1. When prepping for your tan application, you will need to shave and exfoliate prior to remove any dead skin, sand and any excess tan you may have on, so you have a flawless base to work with. We recommend using an exfoliating mitt, but hey, if you have limited resources on vacation, a quick sand exfoliation might just do the trick.
2. If we’re going to fake a glow, you better believe we’re going to make it as undetectable as possible, so make sure you moisturize the dry parts of your body, like your hands, knees, feet and elbows, as no one wants a streaky application!
3. Using your trusty tanning mitt, apply your dark tanning mousse to the skin and apply evenly over the body.
4. Using a blending brush, pump some mousse onto your contour brush and blend the tan into your hands and feet, that will levae you with a flawless, can barely tell you fake tanned, look.
Keep your Spring Break glow going!
Whether you’re only half way in to your Spring Break Vacation, or if you’re already home and reminiscing on your vacation fun, you will need to keep your spring glow going. This means moisturizing regularly to keep your skin hydrated and prevent any peeling or flaking. And if you're planning on spending a lot of time in the water, this step is extra important to ensure you get the most out of your glow.
So, let us introduce you to Glow Gradual Tanning Moisturizer, the best gradual tanner for spring break! Enriched with Vitamins A, B & E, Glow will nourish and hydrate the skin and will develop the most natural looking glow with each application. It’s also a multi-tasker, so it works as a tan extender, body moisturizer and skin perfector and can be used for basically any other event you may have on the spring break calendar!
Here’s how to extend the life of your spring break tan:
1. Apply Glow Gradual Tanning Moisturizer once a day while on vacation and once a day thereafter. This will have all your family and friends completely envious of your holiday glow when you’re back from vacation. IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
So there you have it, bronzers! With our range of sunless, skin-loving self tanners, achieving the ultimate spring break tan has never been easier. Whether you're looking for an instant hit of colour or a more gradual build, we've got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Just remember to stay safe and protect your skin while you're out there soaking up the rays. Happy Spring Break Bronzers!